In this post, we are going to see how to set up a React App to Firebase host for free. It is developed by Google for creating web and mobile (IOS & Android) applications. Firebase Hosting is a reliable, fast, and secure way to host your react apps. Scroll down to the page so you can see the full source code available for this.
Firebase Hosting is free for 10GB storage and SSL(Secure Sockets Layer). The first is to create react app and the second is to create Firebase for the deployment purpose. It offers Free and Paid options. Firebase NodeJs working on paid options.
Setting up your Firebase account
Step 1 : First thing, Go to this link to firebase official website.
Next, Open Firebase website and click the ‘Get started’ button.
Open a terminal window and Run the following npm command to install the CLI (a command line tool).
Install Firebase Tools:
npm install -g firebase-tools
firebase Sign in to Google
firebase Sign out to Google - firebase logout
Firebase Hosting Website
Step1: First, Initiate your project app's root directory and Run this command line below.
Now type y as we are ready to proceed.
Step2: Select - spacebar key - Hosting: Configure and deploy Firebase Hosting sites.
Step3: Select - Use an existing project option.
Select the your firebase project.
public directly? - build
single-page app - y
deploys with GitHub? - n
overwrite? - n
Deploy react app to Firebase
Now, Your React App is deployed with Firebase Free hosting.
- How to setup firebase in react
- Firebase hosting for free
- Firebase create account
- how to create a new Firebase account
- how to install Firebase in react js
- How to import Firebase in React
- A Firebase in React Tutorial for Beginners
- How to Integrate React with Firebase
- How do I add firebase to my react project?
- Handling user authentication with Firebase in your React apps
- This website show country are united states, France, Canada, japan, New york, london, Los Angeles, Russia, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Finland, Slovakia, Ireland, Croatia, Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic(Czechia), Greece, Portugal, Estonia, Montenegro, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Sweden, Hungary, Belarus, San Marino, Austria, Serbia, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Slovenia,Latvia, Holy See, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Channel Islands,Switzerland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Isle of Man, Faeroe Islands, Gibraltar, Germany,United Kingdom.